måndag 6 oktober 2008

Lectures Are Not For Me

Today I am conducting an experiment.

Will I learn more if I stay home and study, than if I go to school and listen to the lecturers? I'm starting to doubt the proficiency of especially one lecturer; many classes feel like a waste of time, problem being I can't skip only those lectures since they're in between other, useful lectures.

So I figures, what if I do as much work as possible at home today? Maybe that'll teach me more. It requires more discipline, of course, but it also saves me prodigious amounts of time since I don't have to walk to and from school, nor do I have to listen through a lecturer's fascination for certain small, irrelevant phenomena. It's not that I mind the trivia, of course not - but with the high pace of education here, I have a feeling I can't afford a lecturer who wastes my time. I'd rather spend my free time drawing than listening to a guy going on and on about miniscule mathemathical trivia, actually.

So, everyone cross your fingers that I won't be consumed by sloth while I conduct this 'speriment. Thanks.

6 kommentarer:

Kat sa...

And how exactly are you planning to measure how much you learnt?

Loverboy sa...

All fingers crossed here.

Yeonni sa...

GL, break a leg, but hope you don't need it. ^^

Sara sa...

Oo då kan du ju faktiskt ringa mej nån gång mitt i. För det blir lite svårt annars...

Loverboy sa...

I demand a follow up!

Kat sa...

I second the previous post.