tisdag 7 oktober 2008

Follow Up

My experiment was at least a partial success for a timeframe of one day. I managed to master Gaussian Elimination and got a basic idea of linear equation systems, without the aid of a teacher, and a lot faster than I would otherwise.

I didn't really make progress in my calculus, but attending school today showed me I didn't really miss anything at all; I followed what was happening.

Conclusion: A valid, speedy tactic, but not one to be used for extended periods of time. Perhaps I shall try how well it works for two days, some other time.

5 kommentarer:

Kat sa...

For the sake of grades it is probably safer to spread it out a little, as you say. Personally I have, at the moment, no reason to attend class - save for meating people. The architecture course is done lecturewize and we are now working on a project. The project-technique course got uninteresting and pointless once we changed teacher and the buildingmaterial techer sucks, he is incapable of starting the actual lecture until at least half an hour of the lesson has passed. And everything he says is in the book...

Loverboy sa...

I am very happy that I reside far from Uppsala. Kristin will be of no immediate threat to me. But to all you people who are not as lucky as I am: be warned Kristin is out MEATING people!


Sorry about that...
hghrm.

Nefandus sa...

Meat

Feet

Beat

Seat

Teat

Neat

Heat

Eat

Wheat

Peat

Greet

Street

Sweet

Treat

Cleat

Tweet

Sleet

Discreet

Bleat

l33t

Gargh blargh...

Kat sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Kat sa...

WTF!