lördag 15 december 2007

Past and Presents

First, I liked being given presents. This is natural, being that I was once very small. Then, I liked giving presents, which makes sense, it's heartwarming and all. Then, I got bloody tired of presents.

Seriously. It's fun to give people stuff they'll appreciate, but it takes forever to find something, especially when your family insists that you buy things for every. Single. Family. Member.
And this is just the bare essentials. This means I'll have to buy at least something like 12-13 useless trinkets, just not to get ostracized by my family.

Hence - sorry people, but I won't probably be giving you any presents. My economy can't take it, and I will start getting bored at around 10 meaningless items.

3 kommentarer:

Yeonni sa...

10? I'm bored by 1 on a bad day, 3 on a good. Thank god my parents can be bribed into buying gifts for other people so I can focus on parents + brother.

I really don't think (/hope) anyone expects this group to exchange christmas gifts in any other form than sudden inspirational bursts (and undestand they happen seldom) or I will have to abdicate and move to Syberia.

Nightflyer sa...

Protect the Iceye and ungive presents.

Besides, I didn't think we'd do it anyway, there are a Lot of us, and we are all poor students.

However, I did tell the Nightflyer of a game concerning presents which is awesome, that I think you should play somewhere around new-year.

Sara sa...

By the way, your links seriously rule! But that remake of the mysterious ticking noise was really...weird.