måndag 21 juni 2010

Food Quotes

A disclaimer: I'm really not all that terrible at living alone. But, during my two weeks of being by myself in the apartment, I have said some of the following wonderful lines to myself:

"Well, this is technically bread, and what I'm putting on it is technically cheese... so I have myself a cheese sandwich. Technically."

"Hm... I suppose milk isn't really food as such, but it still counts as lunch. I think."

"I could eat the paprika... but I'll need that for the chili. I could eat the beans, but I need those for the chili. I could eat some carrots... but I need those too for the chili. So what if I just boil crushed tomatoes? Wait... I need that for the chili too."

"Right, I can't use the mixer to mash the potatoes in a teflon pan. I'd better put them on a plate and mix them there."

"Wait, is this breakfast? Is it... lunch? When the hell did I wake up? If it is breakfast, how come it's chili?"

7 kommentarer:

Nallenon sa...

Lololololol

Yeonni sa...

I wonder how the mixing on a plate fared.

Nefandus sa...

I myself have, when alone, said things like:

"Toiletries! The most toiletry of things!"

or

"RAR!"

or

"Yes! No! Yees? No... FUCKDIGGLES!"

I have a tendency to vocalise not unlike a cro-magnon with tourettes when I'm alone for an extended period of time.

Also, there seems to be an increase in propensity to flex in front of the mirror. I'm not sure why...

Rik sa...

The mixing on a plate fared with mashed potato everywhere. Again.

Kat sa...

Skönt, jag blev nästan lite rädd att du hade glömt bort oss.

Nallenon sa...

Oh hey, look, the Chinese Spammer has a name! :D
If you check her profile, you'll find that it's Hilda Chapman.
http://hildachapman351.blogspot.com/
It is, as it turns out, the most boring blog I've seen, but still. A name is always useful.

Kat sa...

ROFLMAO