lördag 5 juni 2010

Eleven Years of Adventure

I've had another Random Idea (tm). This idea spired out of my Half-Life Idea, because I realized that I pretty recently passed the limit where I've been doing roleplaying games for half my life, and I got all nostalgic and stuff. So, in another bout of sleeplessness, I went through my gaming year-by-year in my head, and I realized that it might be fun to write some of it down.

Since I inevitably lose anything I write down on a note, I figured I might as well use my blog. It's a neat place to keep shit, and it also means that if people are bored, they can read it and maybe become even more bored, so that's good. Furthermore, it gives me something to do with my blog during the summer.

What I'm going to do is, I'm going to primarily write about the “long-term game of the year”, since I've done one big project every year, and then maybe mention some smaller chronicles that deserve attention. I'm also going to gossip a bit about various players, so woo gossip I guess? Chances are you will be mentioned if you have played with me, but don't worry, I'll do my best to protect everyones' privacy by giving them cunning nicknames. Posts will be extremely long, very self-centered, and in all likelihood, not very entertaining. You have been warned.

The first entry is called “1999: Kobold Soup” and will be up shortly.

2 kommentarer:

Nallenon sa...

I approve heartily of this idea.

Loverboy sa...

Iäm looking forward to it.