tisdag 18 maj 2010

Up And Down

I've practically been manic-depressive lately, so much that I'm wondering if I should go see someone just to make sure there ain't nothing wrong with me. I really switch between passionate enthusiasm locking me up in a single task for an entire day, forgetting to eat and refusing to sleep... just to crash the following day in a puddle of lethargy and do nothing.

I have a feeling they're due to stress from school, so maybe this'll all clear up once summer arrives. I think what I need is simply uninterrupted boredom for long enough that I won't have anything left to spazz out and spend all my energy on.

I know I should technically be able to control this myself, but it's really, really hard. I can get up from the depressive spells, but I can't seem to stop myself from those crazy spasms of absolute devotion.

Anyone got advice for how to contain enthusiasm?

"Rik McUristsson (Gamesmith) has been taken by a strange mood."

2 kommentarer:

D sa...

I hate to bring up the boring biological perspective, but "forgetting to eat and refusing to sleep" kind of has that effect on people. In my experience it's that simple. Good food + good sleep + good work-out -> unrelenting good mood.

Arrgh sa...

David is right.