fredag 5 juni 2009

Midsummer

On Midsummer, my parents will be Elsewhere. Assuming we don't have any prospectors on the house on that very day (which seems unlikely, given how it's midsummer) this means the house is emtpy and up for grabs. So, at Sara's initiative, I grabbed.

If you want to join in on the grabbing, go ahead and grab your calendar and write down "midsummer" on it. Or possibly "my house". Except it's my house, not yours, so you'll have to use my name. But you get the idea.

(incidentally, does anyone else want to play paketleken again?)

6 kommentarer:

Kat sa...

Only if people put their hearts in it. At least 5 per person. Quantity over quality - just make the wrappings interesting.

Nightflyer sa...

I'm in! =D

Nallenon sa...

Kristin: You're not supposed to have a lot of presents, the standard is one gift per person.

Rik: I'm in :D

Kat sa...

Men vi är så få, och då blir det få paket - och det är tråkigt...

Yeonni sa...

I'm there, but no present game for me. And before you protest:

Being with you guys is enough! It's such a gift I couldn't possibly ask for more! Worldly possessions and material items should not shift my focus away from this wonder of life!

There. What were you saying?

Kat sa...

Yeah, yeah! You say that NOW!