torsdag 4 juni 2009

Chrome Brain

I aced it! I answered every question, and I *know* at least four of them were answered correctly and completely, except possibly for calculation errors. Other than forgetting a theorem, and not having a clue what the point of the seventh question was - everything went super awesome.

So now I only have the logic left, which I can't ace but also practically can't fail, since it just hinges on remembering five points on a list.

I have rewarded myself by playing Psychonauts and finishing my exam-food. It was great.

4 kommentarer:

Kat sa...

Yay! Min tenta gick också bra. Jag trodde att jag skulle köra stenhårt, eftersom jag inte har pluggat speciellt mycket. Men jag hade tur med teorifrågorna - fick två som fanns med på den enda övningstentan jag tittade på. Och sen var räknedelen rätt simpel. Jag menar; tillämpad fysik OCH ett formel häfte!

Kat sa...

Ps. I'm hiding behind a VPN and downloading The Sims 3. *Schhhh* It will be up for grabs whenever we meet next time. Ds.

Arrgh sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Arrgh sa...

Gratulatio ad Graduam Algebraicam!

/Patris

(som skrev fel i första inlägget)