lördag 26 april 2008

Worst Idea Ever Revisited

Remember my idea about writing slashfiction about your friends?

Yeah, I wrote one. It's four pages long, and it's called "Chicago Airport" - I think you can figure out which two of our lovely friends that includes. I'm now going to make a short poll as to what I'm to do with this terrifying piece of fiction that's so awkward it generates awkwardness even before it's written. I have a few disclaimers about it.

o I am not serious.
o It doesn't contain any sex, it's pretty mild and romantically-themed.
o If you're a homophobiac, you probably shouldn't read it.
o If you're into guy-on-guy action, this piece of fiction will light your knickers on fire. Seriously.
o I will give the two main characters an opportunity to read and/or censor this thing, to see if it offends you or if it's just embarrassing. It was embarrassing as hell to write it. If it offends you, seriously, be serious.
o Again, I'm not serious. Seriously.

So, what should I do with it? I could either upload it here on my blog, or mail it to people upon request, or keep it to myself, or delete it forever and never speak of it again.

What say you, my friends?

10 kommentarer:

Nallenon sa...

I vote upload, since it's just funnier that way.

Sara sa...

I agree with Anton. Also its more practical since lots of people will want to read it. Overall these things tend to be very flattering for the people that take part in the story, including physical descriptions and such. It's nothing to fear, only lots to enjoy XD

Kristin sa...

I think it is more private and respectful to email it

D sa...

I'm curious as to who the apparently obvious main characters are, because they are not so obvious to me...

As to publishing, I (very consistently) agree with Kristin if it involves myself, and with Sara if it doesn't. :)

Rik sa...

Well, unless I'm horribly factually wrong, there are only three people I know who have been to Chicago Airport, me being one of them - and I'm not in the story.

I think that should be a subtle enough hint. Also note that the fiction itself is horrenduously factually incorrect, but I think that's quite all right.

Sara sa...

Hey, that's cheating :P

Nefandus sa...

I don't know where to begin...

(in bfore every girl: "I'll be in my bunk.")

Nefandus sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Nefandus sa...

Girls:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/
pmwiki.php/Main/Squee

Guys:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/
pmwiki.php/Main/Squick

David:http://macrochan.org/source/T/X
/TXRQWLBQ4HKH7DLTNKEMOHR3JDQLJBUY.jpeg

Me:http://macrochan.org/source/R/K/
RKK4VJUIGEWBBRJTC4RZZNWVYRLPRH4C.jpg

Yeonni sa...

Dammit Björn! That was awkward enough just reading it, your illustrations make me laugh out loud all the time! ^^