fredag 8 februari 2008

Worst Idea Ever

I got the worst idea ever yesterday. I was walking away from school, and I started pondering about the whole flirt-wheel thing we constructed a while back - and it struck me that there are no (at least, as far as I know) homosexuals in our little in-group in Uppsala. Bisexuals, sure, but no strictly homosexual people. So I started pondering how that would change things in the little relationship wheel. You know, what if I hadn't dated Eva, but gone with Jocke instead? Thoughts like that.

One thought led to another, and I got the worst idea I've had in a long, long time - possibly ever: Writing slashfiction about your friends. Seriously. It weirds people out, potentially grosses them out, potentially offends them, and add to that that they're your friends and will be totally confused about why you think it would be a good idea for them make kisses with another friend. I am so fascinated with how stupid this is, I can't believe it.

It would be such a horrible idea.

I dare you all to try it. Write about the senpai-kohai relationship between Love and Björn in a ninjutsu context. Elaborate on the stormy passions between Anton and myself, started by an apple core kiss on a truth-or-dare session so many months ago. Make poetic descriptions of Madde and Da-Ryuns long forgotten love affair, that still burns under the surface, hidden away for so many years.

I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible person. Feel free to tell me how bad this idea is and hate me for a set amount of time for it. Maaaan.

Disclaimer: I don't actually think homosexuality is weird. It would probably be even weirder to write heterosexual love stories about your friends. Slashfiction, though, tends to be thrillingly "forbidden", which is why it would have a higher fun factor.

Disclaimer: I am not actually a pervert. Seriously.

Disclaimer: I don't actually think slashfiction is perverted.

Disclaimer: I can't even talk about this subject without potentially offending people. I am so awesome for getting this idea. Worship me forever starting immediately.

12 kommentarer:

D sa...

My friend, you're crazy. But it's a creative craziness, so you'll get away again, I suppose :P

Sara sa...

Hahaha you're right, that is so weird... The crazy thing is that it seems to be just as much a risk to comment your post as it was to write it. You've really done it this time :P

Loverboy sa...

'ur gay!

no seriusly...

you're gay!

Not a grea idea.

Nefandus sa...

Haha, Love seems to have freaked a little bit...

Oh, but I do love when people get as perverted as me from time to time ^_^

It...resfreshens me.

(although the friend-circle is usually off-limits. Remember, I'm not the one with all the stupid love-triangles and whatnot around here)

Nefandus sa...

And who would be the ones you're "sure" to be bisexuals? I sure don't know...

Nallenon sa...

Well, ah haha, maybe you haven't been around a lot or something. ^^

I am for sure. Da-Ryun too... I think.

Nightflyer sa...

Well, ah haha, maybe you haven't been around a lot. ^^

I am for sure. Da-Ryun too... I think.

And Rik, I don't know what to say about your idea. But my possible secret love for Dajjen was interesting. ^^

Nightflyer sa...

Dur... The Nallenon part was from me...

Nallenon sa...

Haha, feel free to delete the comments from "me" and the Nightflyers followup on telling you that it was her :P

On Topic: this would be an interesting idea, feel free to elaborate, I would love to see what people could come up with on this ;)

"You are instantly and permanently my favorite person"

Yeonni sa...

Jeez, are you two (Nall & Nigh) merging into one strange blogbeing or what?

And I thought my posts embarrassed myself... thanks for covering up for me, Rik! Love and hugs forever! Between you, me and Nef, pervertedness would get a whole new meaning. Double entandre intended.

Hm, it *is* weird that none of us is gay. Well, it goes one gay on approx 15-20, I think I read somewhere, so we just need two or three more and statistics should save us. And gods and flowers, please slash Kuffu and Love just for the fucking hell of it! You know me and my inbred shyness, I could never ^^

Nefandus sa...

Hey, you're the slash-writer.

And no I'm not surprised at all that that you are, Ms. Yaoi fangirl.

Yeonni sa...

I shall refrain from correcting Nef in public and simply refer to my own blog and the slash-discussion there.