lördag 5 januari 2008

About the Chinese One

So I was asking her what to blog about, and she said "ABOUT ME!". I'm pretty sure she wasn't serious, but heck, I don't have any better idea.

Actually I don't have any idea what to write about her either, but I'll try. Living with Eva is kind of like living with a five-year old who is also more responsible than yourself. It's kind of strange to watch her alternate between "MOVIE! MOVIE NOW!" and "We need to take care of the laundry, this instant!" but it seems to somehow mysteriously work, and we've got a running household. I don't know how well it'll work this year when we'll both have a bunch of school to do, but hopefully it won't be a problem even though we have kind of little time for each other (which is of course a pity).

The combination of childyness and responsibility is mostly practical and cute, but can sometimes be a little hard to cope with since she's got an energy level that's pretty high, which can sometimes make me a little tired of all her oversocialness. I don't mind locking my mind into a book once in a while, but it can be hard if Eva is going on with some project - depending on how energetic she's feeling, it can range from something as majestic as arranging a LARP to something like "Brush teeth! Brush teeth NOW!" which, needless to say, is sometimes a bit bothersome - especially when "Brush teeth now!" occurs, say, four in the morning.

I know that the above statement about energy is going to be subject to a lot of innuendo, and I would suppose you're all dying of curiousity regarding how we go together on the purely carnal, despiccable and sinful plane. The answer is, of course, that we sort of compromise. I'm gonna leave the rest unspoken, but suffice to say that Eva is probably a whole lot less pron than you all think. Didn't see that one coming, did ya?

What else is there to comment about, without getting sappy? The power of the sad face? The complete failure of us both to eat and sleep on reasonable times? Or the fantasticness of finally having found a girl who not only understands, but actually likes, gaming? Or how sometimes, I like being alone, but this is due to me being an INTP?

I'll leave the rest unspoken, leave my loneliness unbroken, leave the bust above my door - take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door;
quoth the Raven - I can has cheezburger?

2 kommentarer:

Eva sa...

Sleeps, Now! Or smthin. You is teh cutarst. Loevs? What prudishness is this? I dunno. *hapi djus* PING!

Nightflyer sa...

Yay, someone remembered the blog! I has been alone for some days now... -_-

Well, no I didn't think you would ever mention any pron going on between you two. But then again I don't really care. =P

I don't think the household will suffer too much next semester. We who comes to visit will do the dishes before we leave =D Or, well I will at least...