tisdag 5 augusti 2008

The End of Summer Draws Nigh

I find that the end of summer draws nigh. It's funny.
It seems like it's been forever since the term ended, and now there's not much familiar to return to - the Uppsala I'll be going to is a completely different place than the one I lived in last year. I'll be living in a different place with different people, I'll be doing different things - Sydow and Sebbe will be in Kramfors - I have far less demands on me, in one way, and far more, in another.

It's funny how unpredictable life can be.

4 kommentarer:

Nallenon sa...

What kinds of demands will you have/not have?

Taddic sa...

You can say that again about life!

Nightflyer sa...

I'm just curious about everything at the moment. I'm having a hard time waiting. ^^

My life has spinned around a lot this last few years so nothing really surprises me anymore. But it certanly did in the beginning when it all started. -_-'

Yeonni sa...

Nothing, and I mean nothing, is turning out as I thought it would for me this autumn. So I second what tommy said.

But alas, I think your description sounds very positive. You have your future mapped out yet you find yourself at an entire new start - within that mapping. I didn't think that was possible. You got the best of both worlds.