lördag 24 maj 2008

Looking Back

Scrolling down on this blog makes me realise how long this has been going on. I haven't been truly, genuinely happy since I wasn't elected the Sexiest Man Alive. That was two months ago.

This is not how I am, I promise! If by any chance you stumble into my blog now and see what has happened to me the past two months, you will probably not understand how all this hangs together! If this is your first impression of me, and probably your last, it's not correct! I am not like this!

How long do you have to be in a certain way before it becomes you? A decade? A year?

Two months?

Is this who I am?

3 kommentarer:

Eva sa...

När andra säger:
"Vem tror du egentligen att du är?"
kan man faktiskt svara:
"Hur ska jag kunna veta det?"
Man måste inte själv veta.
Ibland räcker det faktiskt med att leta.

- Min alltime guru.

(Take it to you)

Loverboy sa...

You are now.

Anything else is just a figment of your imagination. An Illusion of your mind.

D sa...

There is no now. Now is a limit value between past and future. Your mood is just a derivative, your rate of change; it says nothing about your coordinates. You are who you want to be.